Demonetization has transformed India in a new era of Digital payments. The Indian government is encouraging people to use cashless payments. The government of India has introduced many alternatives for cashless payment systems like Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for smartphones, and Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) based mobile banking for basic and feature phones. After the huge success by introducing Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app. Bharat QR code payment is a new payment system introduced.
To serve with better payment options, NPCI has introduced app which will combine all major wallets. QR based payments accepting companies like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik has been merged into the common app called Bharat QR Code. Customers will get many benefits by adopting Bharat QR Code payment method like:
- Instant, convenient, low-cost and secure transactions.
- Transactions will be made convenient for all Bank customers and partners.
- The trouble of Carrying cards will be finished.
- ALSO READ: APTOIDE APK INSTALL & DOWNLOAD
What Is Bharat Qr Code?
Bharat QR Code is a common Quick Response (QR) code standard supporting Visa, MasterCard and Rupay cards. Payments will transform into QR code-based payments other than PoS machines. Charges will be minimized for the transaction.
A user carrying Smartphones can make payments through the Pockets app(ICICI Bank) & Payzapp(HDFC Bank). This new facility allows customers to use their smartphone to scan Bharat Quick QR code at the merchant outlet.
How to make payments to merchants using Bharat QR Code
- Customers with Pockets app/ Hdfc Payzapp click on Bharat QR to scan the QR code at the merchant establishment.
- An application will enable the camera in the phone.
- Customers will be presented with a payment screen displaying merchant details and amount to pay.
- Customers can select from any of their Visa, MasterCard or Rupay cards for payment.
- The transaction is completed and the customer sees a success screen.
- The merchant receives a notification on his phone for the transaction.
Where to use Bharat QR Code Payment Facility?
You can use Bharat Qr code app anywhere in the market where QR code based payment are accepted. You can pay for the usage of any Government services like Railways, Buses etc. So leave your cards and start using this new mode of payment system to make India cashless society.