Jio recharge offers is coming back to back because of the promotion with collaboration with comapnies like Paytm, Haptik, Phonepe to promote Jio more and more.
Paytm is one of the biggest online mobile recharge provider with wallet and Bank services in India. Paytm is extending there services in the Bus Tickets, Flight Tickets, Paytm Mall and many more segments.
They are very much concerned about promoting themselves on Tv and online websites through new Paytm promo code to attract new customers.
Searching for paytm jio offer promo code today? Then you are at right place to Get today’s latest paytm promo code and offers for 2017.
Reliance Jio is offering a cash back of Rs 50 on a recharge of Rs 300 or above with Paytm.
Reliance Jio has changes there exciting Rs.149 base plan to unlimited FUP plan in competition with airtel. So lets get through this article and get paytm jio recharge promo code working coupons.
ALSO READ: JIO UNLIMITED TRICK WITHOUT ANY CAP
Steps To Get Rs.50 Cashback On Jio Paytm Recharge Offer
- First Install Paytm App if you don’t have one : [mks_button size=”medium” title=”Download Now” style=”squared” url=”https://goo.gl/sWcRQb” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
- Click on mobile recharge service
- Enter your number
- Operator is detected automatically
- Now Enter Jio Plan 399
- Proceed Further And enter Promo Code
FIFTY (NEW USER) / PAYTMJIO (OLD USER)
- If you are new user you will get Rs.50 cashback and if you are old user you will get Rs.15 Cashback
- Just done you will receive your cashback soon.
How To Recharge Without Internet On Paytm?
Paytm also provides alternate options if you are not online and want to recharge your mobile, Tv etc in hurry. Paytm is a unique solution for offline recharge which provides customers to recharge there mobile on the go by just Calling or Sending SMS on there number.
Remember one thing you should have sufficient balance in your Paytm Wallet
You Just need to dial the toll-free number 1800-1800-1234 from your registered mobile number and follow the ivr instructions to recharge your phone or send a
SMS by typing Paytm <space> <Amount> and send SMS to 988-000-1234 and your Registered number will be recharged with the selected Amount.